Grow Green Kids
Get your kids involved in saving water through fun and interactive games and activities. Children can make a difference!
- Demonstrate good earth-friendly habits by showing responsible water and energy use.
- Teach children how to help our planet survive by explaining the importance of conservation, using reusable products, recycling and picking up litter.
- Take a walk through the park or forest, or row a boat - help children develop an appreciation for their place within nature.
- Involve your children in conservation by letting them catch rainwater in a bucket and then have them water the plants.
- Encourage children to discard things in the trash, not the toilet!
Children and Students