Teachers Make a Splash
Educators, students of all ages can benefit from a variety of resources, academies, trainings, activities and materials about water in Arizona.
- Start a water conservation campaign at your school; have students write content for the school's newsletter, website, and social media tools, produce videos, and create posters!
- Include water education in your school's STEM efforts by conducting a school-wide water audit.
- Contact your local water provider to find out if they have water education resources or activities for your classroom.
- Check the resources page for educational opportunities offered by Arizona Project WET (Water Education for Teachers) and other Arizona organizations, agencies and groups.
Children and Students
- Groundwater Foundation's Kids Corner
- EPA's Drinking Water & Groundwater Kids' Stuff for K-12
- Project WET's Interactive Water Education Website
- EPA's Water Conservation Teacher Guides and Student Activity Sheets
- SRP's energy- and water-related curriculum and materials
- Arizona Project WET (Water Education for Teachers) Lessons and Teacher Training
- CAP's water-related curriculum and materials
- Project WET's Educators Guides
- National Weather Service's weather related materials
- National Environmental Education Week
- Desert Willow Environmental Education Center, Mesa