Buy WaterSense Labels: Save $$$
Tired of flushing away dollars? Check with your local retailer for appliances with the U.S. EPA WaterSense label and reduce your water use.
- Reduce your water use with EPA WaterSense-labeled toilets, faucets, urinals, showerheads and irrigation controllers. These have been certified to be at least 20% more efficient without sacrificing performance.
- You may wish to find a landscaper with a WaterSense labeled irrigation certification; this ensures that landscapers can design, install and maintain water-efficient irrigation systems.
- Consider a WaterSense labeled-home; they are independently certified to use 20% less water than typical new homes, and often include EnergyStar-qualified dishwashers and clothes dryers.
- Calculate Your Savings from WaterSense Products
- Find WaterSense Labeled Brands and Models
- WaterSense-labeled New Home Fact Sheet
Faucets and Showerheads
- WaterSense Bathroom Sink Faucets and Accessories
- WaterSense Labeled Showerheads
- How to Install a Water-Saving Showerhead - Video
Find a Pro