Choose How You Use
Water, you use it every day. Please make wise choices this month.... and every month!
- During drought, reduce discretionary outdoor water uses, such as car washing or refilling pools and ornamental water features.
- Reduce your water use to help meet future needs. The result? cost savings, decreased energy use, and environmental preservation.
- Lead in practicing a water-wise lifestyle and your friends and family are likely to be influenced to do the same.
- Water, Use it Wisely 100+ Ways to Conserve
- EPA: Start Saving!
- EPA: Do's and Don'ts Around the Home
- Water Conservation Tips for Arizona Residents
- Nature is Speaking: Water (video)
Faucets and Showerheads