What's Your Water Footprint?
Your water footprint is how much water is required to produce the goods and services you consume. Find out how to reduce yours.
- Check out all WAM tips and resources to find out how you can conserve water and reduce your water footprint.
- Calculate your family's water use by checking your water meter or using your water bill to determine how many gallons are being used.
- Set a goal to reduce your family's indoor and outdoor water use - a good target is to use less than 100 gallons per person per day.
- EPA - How We Use Water - WaterSense!
- Video Series on How to Save Water
- Home Water Challenge - Water - Use it Wisely
- Determine Your Monthly Water Use from Water Use it Wisely
- University of Arizona Water Wise Program Water Conservation Program
- Resources to Help You Save Water
Apps and Calculators
- Personal Water Footprint Calculator
- Home Water Calculator
- Town of Gilbert - Water Use Calculator
- City of Mesa - Water Calculator
Your Water Meter