Water Your Plants Automatically
When programmed correctly, irrigation controllers can take the guess work out of watering your landscape.
- Turn off your automatic watering systems when it rains or install a rain sensor to do this automatically.
- Make sure your controller lets you run stations on different schedules; some desert-adapted plants only need to be watered once or twice a month!
- Consider a "smart" controller that monitors local weather conditions and automatically adjusts when to irrigate your landscape ----no humans required.
- Smart Irrigation Controllers Reduce Water Use
- Smart Controllers and Sensors
- WaterSense Labeled Irrigation Controllers
- Smart Irrigation Controllers - An Overview
- Program Your Weather-Based Controller with Rainfall and Temperature
- Smart Irrigation Controller - Basic Programming Requirements
- How To Replace A Irrigation Controller