The Cost of Bottled Water
Bottled water may be convenient, but the costs are high -- both literally and figuratively. Find out about the benefits of drinking tap water.
- Drink tap water - it's far less expensive than bottled water and reduces waste in the environment.
- Use a reusable water bottle to eliminate hundreds (if not thousands) of disposable bottles.
- Make your water taste better by drinking it cold, filtering it (kitchen faucet or pitcher filter), adding lemons, limes or cucumber slices, or leaving a pitcher overnight to allow the chlorine to evaporate.
- Bottled Water Boom Appears Tapped Out
- The Story of Bottled Water Video
- Bottled and Sold: The Story Behind our Obsession with Bottled Water
- Tap vs Bottled -- National Geographic Daily News
- Top 10 Reasons to Recycle Plastic Bottles
- Water Bottle Recycling Video - 21st Century Waterfall
- You Are Paying 300 Times More for Bottled Water than Tap Water